We are a full service roofing company serving the DFW metroplex and beyond.
Every one of our clients were underpaid for the damage originally assessed and approved by their insurance carriers. It’s an industrywide problem and here’s why:
• Insurance companies want to pay as little as they can get away with.
• Policy language is difficult to understand, so coverage is not clearly outlined.
• Many insurance adjusters aren’t knowledge about the details of the restoration process.
• Your average homeowner often settles for what the insurance company offers.
• Most roofers don’t understand insurance terminology, policy technicalities and claim proc
Weather Event Specialists is a full service residential and commercial roofing company. We pride ourselves on getting 100% of our clients significantly higher insurance payouts by understanding the complexities of roof restoration and more importantly understanding insurance terminology and the technicalities of policy coverage.
We review your insurance paperwork, compare the recommended repairs with what is actually damaged and the needed repairs, build a custom supplement report and work directly with your insurance carrier to make sure that all damaged property is properly covered to ensure we can return you to a pre-loss condition, using the best quality materials and the highest level of workmanship.
Our team will take the time and effort to make mid-job adjustments to address and fix unidentified problems during the restoration process. We’ll either pay for the repair out of our own pockets, or if the issue is significant enough will submit another supplemental claim if needed.
We only use our permanent team of local craftsman to deliver a roof that will exceed the quality of the original and is backed by an unprecedented 10-year guarantee.
• Our insurance experts conduct a thorough review of your insurance policy with you, explaining all of the technical terms and coverage details.
• We conduct a comprehensive inspection of the entire roofing system to assess all damage and all necessary work to restore your roof to pre-loss condition.
• Provide a transparent and practical recommendation for a complete roof restoration.
• Communicate directly with your insurance company to address any discrepancy we identify in your coverage and claim settlement.
All roofs feature the following top-quality materials:
• Ice and Water Shield
• Full Synthetic underlayment versus paper, felt or other inferior material
• 2” drippage versus the 1.5” industry standard
• Metal vents versus plastic
• Custom fabricated flashing for a precise fit
• Fully matching roofing system versus using mismatched shingles and vents to cut costs